• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Subtitles hard-burned into video?

dalemccl

I used CloneBD trial to copy from an hard disk .iso of a Blu-ray movie to an mp4 file using Copy Mode: Files/mp4 Container. Although the audio is in English, I also wanted the English subtitles, so I checked "English" in the subtitles list at the top of the "Selection" screen. The resulting mp4 file seems to have the subtitles hard-burned into the video track. I can't turn them off in a software player. (I could see the subtitles in the preview screen while CloneBD was processing the movie, so I thought it might be permanently burning them into the video, and apparently it did).

What I want is to include the subtitles in the copy, but preserve the ability to turn them on or off during playback, when desired, like you can with the original Blu-ray disc. How do I do that? Thanks.

Don't think the mp4 container allows for selectable subs

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

MKV is more powerful and the one and only container, which will be able to meet all future expectations with respect to converting the main movie into a single file.

Partial Copy - Main movie with forced(burned in) subtitles

Hi,

I bought the full license for cloneBD and testing with the movie Elysium which has forced subtitles throughout the movie.
I want the same quality as the original so I chose the Partial Copy, selected the main movie, the correct subtitle file as well as the first 2 audio files. The copy completed in 2 hours with both audio tracks correctly, the video looked great except no subtitles. Is this issue already in the bugs and issues list or do I have to get it added? Thank you.

Subtitles dont work at time

Upcoming changes and features:
------------------------------
- Full 3D support in compressed discs
- Full 3D support in matroska files
- Full subtitle support in matroska and MP4 files
- Support for DVD output (downscaled to SD naturally)
- Support for DLNA
- Support for BDAV (BDs created by recorder)
- Improved support for all new codecs, like WebM, HEVC, AAC+, FLAC, ...

Thanks. What about having forced subs in a .ts stream?

Back