• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Subtitle problems with The Wolverine

nesto309

I just backed up The Wolverine. Many movies have occasional times throughout the movie where another language is spoken and the original will display the subtitle on screen when needed. When I copy the movie only, I always have to check the english subtitle box to understand what that particular segment saying. It is inconvenient to turn on and off subtitles throughout the movie to understand what is being said at the time. The original movie displays the subtitles when needed automatically, why doesn't the copy do the same. I notice a forced subtitle box recently, and I checked that once to see if that would do the trick and it basically defaults subtitles on all the time when the movie is inserted. You have to manually disable them to watch the movie normally. Any ideas on the correct way to preserve the original auto-subtitles. I dont want to keep them on all the time, it's annoying.

Last edited:
Back