• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Subtitle instructions needed.

Jack02

Hi, I'm new to AnyStream and I'm trying to get and use subtitles. I'm using Netflix and I have AnyStream Plus 1.5.4.0 (64 bit) loaded. I'm downloading Queen Charlotte S1, E1 and I have English - assistive checked off in the subtitle box. The episode downloads with no errors. However, when I play the episode, using MediaPlayer, I don't get the subtitles. Opening the languages and subtitles box, Subtitles are off; nothing happens when I click on it. Clicking on "Choose subtitle file" opens a File Explorer window with the C: drive highlighted. Do I have a setting wrong? Should I use a different player? Any help would be appreciated. Please don't get too technical or you'll lose me.
Same thing on Disney with Ant Man and the Wasp - Quantumania. No subtitles. Thanks!

Hello,

I guess you should try another player, such as VLC or MPC-HC.
If it still doesn't work, then try downloading the subtitles in a separate file. Such as SRT. (Go to settings, Downloads, at the bottom, "embeded" you change it to "SRT file"

Then you could remux the final file to mkv container

Edit:
If you download the subs as srt as sugeted abow you can also easaly open the file to see if there are actual text it it.
Then drag the files into a program called MkvToolnix to mux the mp4 and srt into a mkv.

Last edited:
Thanks to all, but this is mostly above me. I'll do a little more research and change the player and hopefully come up with a fix.

Back