• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Stupid Question From a Dumb Person

zapper

Well bought the X box 360 HD- DVD Player and tried to connect to my Pc and of course the Pc will not recognise the player since it has no driver I suppose, have the Any DVD-HD and a Tosh A1 in my home theater.

Question how to get a driver or the Computer to recognise the new Hardware?

Re-install the driver and let the process go online to search for drivers, this should download the drivers from Microsoft. 8)

Thanks for the reply but, reinstall the driver from where? The disc that comes with it is for the Xbox 360 and also tried it on the player to no avail:confused:

You don't need the disc that came with it, that is for the Xbox.

If you unplug it from the USB and plug it back in again Windows should prompt you to install drivers, allow it to go online for the drivers. If your system is not recognising the drive at all make sure it's powered up. Failing that have a look in device manager and if it shows there at all you re-install drivers from there.

Will give it a shot , under device mgr. it has a yellow ?, not installed correctly" driver".

Well bought the X box 360 HD- DVD Player and tried to connect to my Pc and of course the Pc will not recognise the player since it has no driver I suppose, have the Any DVD-HD and a Tosh A1 in my home theater.

Question how to get a driver or the Computer to recognise the new Hardware?

Install just AnyDVD HD (the UDF 2.5 support is in the package). I did this and is working fine! Online Microsoft doesn't find any driver!! After you install AnyDVD you will see that your xbox drive will appear as toshiba drive in computer management!

Good luck!
DjFicus

Interesting.

Is the driver capability in AndDVD-HD?

I just let the windows driver installer seach for the driver on the Net, and USB Mass storage driver from Microsoft 5.1.2535.0 dated 1/7/2001 was loaded and works fine with the XBOX 360 HD-DVD drive.

I've seen comments elsewhere about a Toshiba sourced UDF 2.5 driver but that didn't seem necessary in my case.

Use "Windows Update" when the XBox-drive ist connectet and install is easy.

Back