• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Stunned again

Frank

SlySoft Support Team
Without comment

Customer: I ran new software Cyberlink Media Suite 8 BD for my pioneer blu ray drive and now DVDFAb 8 is not working. Please help.

Me: erm ..... :bang:

(gotta get out for another bottle of single-barrel)

Hmm... I think person was absent minded when he send e-mail. There is no other reason I can think of.

I would have almost thought that too, but he's been to us before and he is a real customer. You'd be amazed how many come to us for similar things.

Frank,
I'm glad that the person you mentioned is a real customer, but I'm wondering is why would he ask for help for a competitor's product??

:bang:

Another good question

I've asked myself that quite often and, as I said, it amazes me what logic there is behind some of the requests we get in Support. This one is along those lines.
Maybe he thought that as long as he has AnyDVD installed he can ask us anything....

Frank, he can always ASK about support for a competitor's product. Now if he truly was expecting an answer, as you so eloquently say, ...erm...

Back