• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Stumped

jimmy

recently clone dvd is stopping in the middle of a burn,and prompting me to clean dvd and try again. What should I do

jimmy,
Just follow the link provided and order the Slysoft CleanDVD2 AnyDisk machine ...nah ...just kidding :D

Please do your rip again and post the total & exact text of the error message.

Whisperer

Usuallly a dirty or defective disc. Clean and check for scratches. If you have another burner, try that one. Some are more finicky than others with scratched disc. If that doesn't work, ripit4me and dvdfabdecrypter seem a little better with damage discs. Other than that, return the dvd and get a new one. Though there is software like voblanker & ifobuster that can "fix" minor damage by skipping the bad area. This is a bit more technical and time consuming.

Back