Stuck

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by europeman, Feb 13, 2007.

1. europeman

europeman Guest

I open AnyDVD and select Video HD. I leave the defaults and click Okay. The next thing AnyDVD closes down. I know I am missing something here. Please enlighten me
    ________
    Ferrari 512 History

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
  2. europeman

europeman Guest

Does AnyDVD HD require a player of some sort

I am having problem playing the DVD. Something was done because I can see some hashing files
    ________
    CHEAP GLASS PIPES

3. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

You are posting everywhere with the basic same question be patient my friend. Yes you need a HD Player to play anything HD you need a DVD Player/burner to use that feature in anydvd hd.

4. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

I have no idea what you are talking about.

5. europeman

europeman Guest

Please help board moderators

I am missing something in using AnyDVD HD. I am not able to play the DVD from an Xbox 360 HD DVD Player. I am very confident that the program is fine but I am missing something.

Do I need some sort of playing software or because of using Vista.

Please help
    ________
    WHAT IS STRONGER DEMEROL OR DILAUDID

6. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Yes, Powerdvd 7.2 Ultra

7. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

8. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Retired Moderator

If by "fine" you mean buggy as hell, then yes. They seriously need to work on PowerDVD Ultra. I'm a huge PowerDVD fan but this has got to be the WORST release I've ever seen from them. sigh. Here's hoping they fix it soon. Note...I haven't even GOTTEN to the HD stuff yet!! Not until this weekend when I get my drive...my complaints so far are related to normal mpeg and DVD usage. You'd think they'd have that right by now. :/

9. spinksjinx

spinksjinx New Member

I keep getting the incompatible graphics driver error...However, I did bootup DVDDecrypter and am ripping Superman Returns to my HDD to see if I can play it back in file mode instead of disc mode....

10. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

There is no ripper but anydvd hd that can rip an HD-DVD and there is nothing you can do to play a blank DVD on a regular player either so this is why DVDD is doing this it isn't made to back up HD-DVD's.