• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Stuck on please put on 3d Glasses Now Screen

tapersmith

I have a few 3D Iso files I created with AnyDVD HD when Itry to play them in Power DVD (tried version 13 & 18) some of them work put on a couple namely How to Train your dragon 2 and Sherman and Peabody, it brings me to a screen "Please put your 3d Glasses on Now" and won't get past that no matter what I do.
Wonder if there is a solution or if this has been run into before?

Logfile please

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Unfortunately these were created sometime ago and I did not get around to checking them out until now. So no way for me to provide a log file.

This topic might even be in the wrong forum as Ithis may be more of a Power DVD Issue?

Anyone experience this before?

Nope, PowerDVD is likely experiencing that problem because of most likely incorrect decryption. Which essentially makes it an anydvd problem first. And in order to probably fix it, logfiles are required from the original discs or protected ISO's

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Ok, no problem I guess I will just need to pay attention down the road. I had these long enough and not used them that It may even go back to the Slysoft days.

I wouldn't say "incorrect decryption" as "decryption" is the "easy" (relative term, as in well documented / understood) portion of what anydvd does (at least outside the context of bd+, which is less documented)

The problem is more likely with changes anydvd makes to the actual playback (i.e. java/jar modification), especially if it was done long ago.

Possible solutions: copy over the JARs from the BACKUP/ dir (make a backup of whatever your overwrite). This will also requires copying the backup of the CERTIFICATE/ dir into itself.

The problem with this is that if there's any protection mechanisms in the jars themseles (think lionsgate screenpass or even region protection), it will now kick in as anydvd's mechanisms to avoid them will have been removed.

Possible solution to this: create an ISO with the restored JAR/CERTIFICATE dir (to get to as close to original as possible without the AACS encryption). exit anydvd, change the registry key to allow anydvd to work on non aacs encrypted media, restart anydvd, mount the iso with dvdfab or clone's iso mounter and see if anydvd can create better JAR files.

You can enable speedmenus in AnyDVD.

Back