• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

streaming possible

aleicgrant

I have a media bridge operating a 5ghz using n spec. Can I stream ripped BR movies to either a PS3 or Xbox 360. Assume the wireless can handle it, is this even possible?

you should can stream hd movies to the xbox but wireless i dont know. With blu-ray perhaps its also possible in the future

dummy for not searching first

I see that this quest, even with a killer wireless set up would be difficult at best. I have a BR burner but the cost of 50gb BR is a killer.

Thats why HD DVD is better, I have writers in both formats and at the moment can buy HD DVDr-DL cheaper than a single layer BD-r

Thats why HD DVD is better, I have writers in both formats and at the moment can buy HD DVDr-DL cheaper than a single layer BD-r

Thats absolutly correct my friend! 8euro for a verbatim hd-dvd dl and 10euro for a 25gb bd-r media. Thats why im waiting for the burner

i waiting for tosh. 903a . I think the burner will be cheap if its released in the next weeks. I have a bd-burner but i dont use it to burn. To expensive i think

I have the 902 as it fits in my laptop and I use that the most

Back