• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Streaming IFO Files

JMBMOVIES

Streaming VBO Files

AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 have been so successful over the
years and by their own success they have created a big problem. I now need to move my collection of several hundred personal collection of DVDAny Movies from my shelves before I'm kicked out of the house. I would like to stream the movies using Sony's PlayStation PS3 80g player
connected to AV Receiver unitizing Western Digital DLNA ShareSpace 8tb DRIVES. The spec. sheet of the PS3 does not list IFO as one of the compatible formats, but I have found the same goes for other DVD players but they still play the DVD. I really do not want to go to the hassle to buy PlayStation and find out it does not work and return to the store. Does anyone have experience with PlayStation that can give me some advice? If it is not compatible will I have to convert the files to AVI or Mpeg formats to allow the movies to be stream from my Hard drives?

Thank you forum members for giving me this opportunity
to ask for your help
JMB
PS THE ANSWER MAY BE Netgear Digital Entertainer Elite EVA9150 plays all formats.

Last edited:
Back