• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Stream my Blu-Ray collection over a WD MyCloud device for Mac

Stanley

Stream my Blu-Ray collection over a WD MyCloud device for Mac

I wanted to be able to stream my own Blu-Ray collection over a WD MyCloud device, but to be able to save some space. Previously, I was using 'AnyDVD' on a PC to first copy the BR, then moving over to the Mac for actual processing using freeware. Pavtube software enabled me to eliminate a lengthy step, and get reasonably good quality (smaller) versions for my cloud.

Which one I have choose?

Pavtube BDMagic for Mac

Fancy features:
Overall, better reviews. Pavtube’s speed was criticized, but the quality of encoding was praised.

Situations:
As stated, I want to generate MKV files for broadcast in my home on a Western Digital MyCloud.

Devices: 2 iPads, 2 iPhones, and 1 iPod Gen 5

As stated, I have used AnyDVD on a PC for the copying, then used freeware or Toast Titanium for the encoding.

Back