• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Strange problems when ripping using xbox hd-dvd drive

I forgot to say I did not use drag and drop, I've never copied my discs that way as I've found if I'm going to get a problem it's always thru drag and drop, but the other way works perfectly for me. Will try drag and drop later today on all 3 versons just to check.
Also if you want to test your software under Vista Ultimate, just make a clean Vista install, but when it asks for serial number leave it blank and untick 'Auto activate' it will then ask what version you're installing and just choose Ultimate, you then have a full working 30 day version which should allow you to get all the updates too.

Back