• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Strange behaviour

Clarity3

After making a Partial copy of ‘Before I Go To Sleep’ with the output as a BDMV folder structure, I played the film using PowerDVD 14.

The playback does not respond to the fast forward or jump to next scene controls it just freezes. If I manually move the progress slider back to the beginning or within the first scene, the playback starts again.

I burnt the Partial copy to BD-RE in order to see the result on a standalone player. The playback here also responds in the same way.

As a comparison, I made a ‘Movie only’ copy from the same source using BD Rebuilder. The playback result in PowerDVD is normal with the fast forward and jump to next scene controls behaving correctly.

Again, I burnt the output to a BD-RE and played the disc on the standalone player. The fast forward and jump to next scene worked normally.

This is not the case with every backup produced from CloneBD but it would be interesting to here if anyone else has seen this strange behaviour.

I will be sending the log file to elby.

Back