• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Storage options (at least what I do)

Lemme write up a quick step by step and i will DM you. There is a How-to on the Kodi wiki but there are a couple of things to take into consideration that are not in there
thanks, no hurries. i thought it would be easier, but android is always acting weird not finding SMB at all (no matter the settings in KODI). other PCs do find SMB, but dont scrape posters, logos. DLNA also works, but it doesnt pull posters etc unless (and im not sure if thats correct) movie folder has poster.jpg in it, and i of course have moviename-poster.jpg. lol. so i ended up just using windows explorer hahahah. but if i could set up mySQL and have all clients read the database from the HTPC without any major problems, that would be super duper... well, super. great. thanks. cheers!

Man, and I thought I was adequately supplied with storage ... but the 100TB spread over 3 Syno's look kind of tiny now :oops:
Anyways, I'm cool with just Plex ... running on the NAS boxes, no extra hardware needed, power is way too expensive in germany nowadays 😫
Most of the mentioned features (if not already covered by Plex) I don't need at all ... especially Skins, I don't want to look at a player skin, I want to watch a movie :LOL:

But if I had such enclosures, I sure would play around a lot ... Guess I'll grab some decommisioned hardware at work and try it, if I have some spare time (y)

Code:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B5W1CQ8W?tag=amz-mkt-edg-us-20&ascsubtag=1ba00-01000-org00-win10-other-nomod-us000-pcomp-feature-rscomp-feature-rscomp&ref=aa_rscomp&th=1[/URL]

Prices are going down on WD 22TB Red Drives, Nand drives are also getting cheap.

Back