• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Storage/Backup Dilemma

Jako

I've been ripping a lot of my normal SD and HD-DVD movies lately to keep on my desktop. I have been looking at some possible RAID solutions.

I don't know wether I should just buy a product such as the HP MediaSmart Server EX470, Synology's CubeStation or something like the Drobo (wish it was networkable out of the box).

Or do you think I should just buy a cheap case and mobo and just build my own? If I did go that route.

Don't have to much knowledge around all these products, so any help would be appreciated.

Another note, I have my Macbok Pro as my main computer and also a Windows Vista Desktop I use for a lot of my encoding (see sig). So I'd like both systems to be able to easily use whatever product I end up going with.

Back