Stops at 50~ish percent

Discussion in 'CloneCD' started by euh, Jul 23, 2007.

1. euh

euh New Member

Hello :) Im a fairly new CloneCD user and I've noticed a problem. I've burned around 10 successful xbox360 games on double layer cd's, but when I recently tried again it stopped at around 50% and didnt start burning again. Anyone knows what the problem is? Please help :) Thanks in advance

2. Whisperer

Whisperer Well-Known Member

euh,
    Don't you mean double layer DVD's? Name your DL media media please.

Whisperer

3. euh

euh New Member

Yeah I meant double layer dvd's. What do you mean by DL media? I use UTorrent if that's what your wondering. Sorry, but I'm kinda new to all those names. By the way I'm from sweden, might be some errors in my language :) Thanks in advance

4. Zeratul

Zeratul Well-Known Member

DL media = double layer dvd blanks that your using to burn. uTorrent doesnt matter to burning at all.

most DL dvd media brands are not good quality and have a high chance of burn errors. if you give us the brand on the DVD-DLs we can usually determine if they are good quality or not.

5. euh

euh New Member

Oh sorry. Yeah well. Okey. This is what is says on the label:

Infiniti Gaming.
    360 Inkjet Printable.
    Dual layer 8.5gb data.
    DVD+R DL
    RW.

I'm currently trying to burn a disc, but... I don't know, I think i've got memories of the burnspeed up to 5k, but currently it's around the 3k area. Maybe wrong of me..

Thanks for the answers anyway, keep them coming :)

6. Whisperer

Whisperer Well-Known Member

What BRAND name of DL blanks are you using? If you are stating that you are using Infiniti "Gaming" for a brand, then that is unreliable media. You should be using Verbatim brand only.

Whisperer

Last edited: Jul 23, 2007
  7. euh

euh New Member

Okey, thanks a lot, ill go and buy some other discs. If it doesnt work then ill blame the burner =P