• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Stops at 50~ish percent

euh

Hello :) Im a fairly new CloneCD user and I've noticed a problem. I've burned around 10 successful xbox360 games on double layer cd's, but when I recently tried again it stopped at around 50% and didnt start burning again. Anyone knows what the problem is? Please help :) Thanks in advance

euh,
Don't you mean double layer DVD's? Name your DL media media please.

Whisperer

Yeah I meant double layer dvd's. What do you mean by DL media? I use UTorrent if that's what your wondering. Sorry, but I'm kinda new to all those names. By the way I'm from sweden, might be some errors in my language :) Thanks in advance

DL media = double layer dvd blanks that your using to burn. uTorrent doesnt matter to burning at all.

most DL dvd media brands are not good quality and have a high chance of burn errors. if you give us the brand on the DVD-DLs we can usually determine if they are good quality or not.

Oh sorry. Yeah well. Okey. This is what is says on the label:

Infiniti Gaming.
360 Inkjet Printable.
Dual layer 8.5gb data.
DVD+R DL
RW.

I'm currently trying to burn a disc, but... I don't know, I think i've got memories of the burnspeed up to 5k, but currently it's around the 3k area. Maybe wrong of me..

Thanks for the answers anyway, keep them coming :)

What BRAND name of DL blanks are you using? If you are stating that you are using Infiniti "Gaming" for a brand, then that is unreliable media. You should be using Verbatim brand only.

Whisperer

Last edited:
Okey, thanks a lot, ill go and buy some other discs. If it doesnt work then ill blame the burner =P

Back