• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Still waiting for my key 2 days later

irajames

I got my bank to approve the order for my lifetime purchase of AnyDVD HD and now RedFox says they have to process the order manually and that was 2 days ago now, and there is no update by email or anything about how close they are to approving my order, I'm about to call my bank and reject the order if this takes too much longer this is kind of ridiculous in my opinion.

If you are not a RedFox employee please do not respond unless you have first hand knowledge of this, thank you for your time if you are a redfox employee.

Hi Ira,

I just sent you an email with updated information. Here what the problem is:

• Your first order got refused by your card issuing bank, we sent you an email to ask your bank to accept our (next) payment request and asked you to resubmit your order.
  • Now after you whitelisted our transaction at your card issuing bank, we have to make sure that your order details (credit card# / email address etc) didn't got redflagged in VISA network after first refused order, so we requested a whitelisting at our payment service provider (PSP) to make sure the transaction will pass when we process your 2nd order.
If I would process your order before I've got the confirmation from our PSP, the transaction would most likely fail. We are awaiting this confirmation later today or maybe even tomorrow. Not only your order is pending, we have a bunch of them...

Thank you for your understanding and your patience.

Ivan

Hi Ira,

I just sent you an email with updated information. Here what the problem is:

• Your first order got refused by your card issuing bank, we sent you an email to ask your bank to accept our (next) payment request and asked you to resubmit your order.
  • Now after you whitelisted our transaction at your card issuing bank, we have to make sure that your order details (credit card# / email address etc) didn't got redflagged in VISA network after first refused order, so we requested a whitelisting at our payment service provider (PSP) to make sure the transaction will pass when we process your 2nd order.
If I would process your order before I've got the confirmation from our PSP, the transaction would most likely fail. We are awaiting this confirmation later today or maybe even tomorrow. Not only your order is pending, we have a bunch of them...

Thank you for your understanding and your patience.

Ivan

I just got the email Ivan and responded! Thank you for the update on the order I really do appreciate it

WHOA! Do I have to do all that too? Why the hassle?

No, only a few customers are having issues - caused by their card issuing bank, not accepting foreign transactions.

Here in forum you'll read only about problems - nobody will post something if everything is fine. :)

No, only a few customers are having issues - caused by their card issuing bank, not accepting foreign transactions.

Here in forum you'll read only about problems - nobody will post something if everything is fine. :)
That is SO TRUE.
So I will say THANK YOU REDFOX for all you do for us the present and future customers.
It doesn't go unnoticed!!

Back