• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Still no VISA payment

edrob

I want to buy but I only have VISA credit card. Any hope?

I was able to purchase with a Visa by using PayPal Key (but others were not). Give that a try.
Thanks, I looked into PayPal Key, but my account doesn't offer it yet.

Also waiting for Visa. Any word? I really don't want to mess with Bitcoin.

Do the VISA or MasterCard gift cards work?
Ones I found say USA only :(

I been working on getting setup to buy with crypto. It's taken me all day, but I think the hard part is done. Just waiting now.

Looks like they ended the sale even thought they said that they would extend it until VISA worked.

Patience, they said they'd extended WHEN visa worked again. Its not yet, hence no point in extendkng it again (it already had been with a week)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I have just manegd to buy a one year subscription of AnyStream via VISA from the UK. It has gone through all ok. I would normally have brought a LifeTime subscription but have recently been told I have Terminal Cancer expect 3 to 6 months. In the mean time I can download happy now as a bunny. Thank you RedFox for a wonderful program.

The visa issue is mainly with the US. As to the other thing, that's some tough news to get .:-$

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I have just manegd to buy a one year subscription of AnyStream via VISA from the UK. It has gone through all ok. I would normally have brought a LifeTime subscription but have recently been told I have Terminal Cancer expect 3 to 6 months. In the mean time I can download happy now as a bunny. Thank you RedFox for a wonderful program.
Debit or Credit?

So late to this discussion.... would like to license AnyStream ... but do not have a Mastercard and not comfortable with Bitcoin.... any chance VISA will be a purchase option again?

It was a VISA Debt card. But funny enough the VISA sign disappeared the other week when it came back for a few days, then I went to purchase it had gone again. So waited, then it reappeared last week. I was hoping they might do there discount from the 1st Feb, but sadly no. So I just brought it while I could. As I have said I'm in the UK. But I did someone in France having problems with his VISA the other week.

Based in the U.S. and only having Visa Cards, I waited for a while (wanting to purchase a license to AllStream). I do not want to get involved in BitCoin and I did not want to apply for a master card just to use it one time. Purchasing Allstream was too simple, really. I went to the Mastercard website, purchased a master card “digital gift card”. It took about 4 hours for it to arrive by email, then went to Redfox and just purchased the license. Happened within a second. No problems. Did not need fancy payment methods or anything.

Ones I found say USA only :(

I been working on getting setup to buy with crypto. It's taken me all day, but I think the hard part is done. Just waiting now.
Go to the MasterCard main website. I purchased a MasterCard Gift card directly from Master card. Got a digital card and purchase went through no problem.

PayPal key does not work. Tried that. PayPal does not allow Chinese processors to complete the transaction.

It worked for me. Did PayPal tell you that or are you assuming?

Yay, it looks like Visa is there now. Any chance you are going to give the discount on the software again?

Back