• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Still no joy .3

jamesr4199

Latest .3 BD still NG. Tried again burning Fury Blu-Ray get burning error you want to change media and try again? error message. Tried burning iso file during playback popping missing audio tracks. Changed audio selection on other two English tracks at 640k get impaired dialog on both? But sound otherwise OK? This is exactly what I previously have experienced on the earlier releases. NO Change! sent in log file to Elby. I am able to play both Fury & Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles with my Oppo Blu-ray & LG burners (2) with Nero blu-Ray player on my computer. But no good burns ISO or bluray. I tried using a read right bluray disk and I get the error message not enouh room on disk? This is a brand new LG BD-RE disk. So what I'm saying is I can watch these movies but still cannot back them up!

I have a Dell i7 3.40 ghz chip, 24ram Two lg burners WH10LS30,WH16NS40 with updated firmware from LG,Nvidia 365 video card up to date drivers from Nvidia.

Back