• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Still having problems with powerdvd

E

europeman

I have uninstalled and performed a clean install of powerdvd 7.3.2911 and it will not play the HD movies for either the disk or the file.

The thing that has made baffled is it will play from my slow computer with some jumpiness. I believe that is attributable to a weak resources. If I play from my fast computer I get a black screen like it is trying to find the files but it never does. I have tried it with multiple disks. I am considering re-formatting my hard drive and see what happens
________
GENETICALLY MODIFIED FOOD

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not believe anydvd is the problem

I am following up because I noticed the post below. I am not sure what the problem is but I am almost positive it is a problem at my end.
________
Depakote Lawsuit Information

Last edited by a moderator:
Back