• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Still haveing issues Seeing DISC for Maze Runner Scorch Trials ..

enough with the quadruple posting. Use the edit function
didnt i say i did that.. <<looks up yeah i did.. >>next ?

No you didn't, you said you had a DVD player for TV's. I said a drive for computer. There's a difference in how they work, standalone drives can employ a variety of techniques such as error correcting to read a disc a computer can't. PC drives can't do that, not fiction that's a fact.

Just because your playstation can read it, doesn't mean it's fine for ripping. So no, that doesn't mean the disk is ok. If your drive reads other discs fine but not scorch that should have been your first clue right there. If you're not willing to do what we ask you to do we can't help you.

Either do as we ask, which is DISABLE ANYDVD and insert the disc in that drive again, or simply exchange the disc or there's no point in us trying to help you any further if you simply refuse to do as we ask. We can't help you if you refuse to help yourself and give us the info we ask for. The ball is in your court, until you do what we ask i'm done with this back & forth. It's up to you now.

didnt i say i did that.. <<looks up yeah i did.. >>next ?

You never said that clearly. With Anydvd disabled a PC should at least RECOGNIZE the fact that a DVD was inserted.
-W

yeah did that. thats one of my first diagnostics . and it couldnt see it ... tho a store bought DVD of another i have tried this .. it dont see the disc when when anydvd is dissabled but does when it is enabled .. .. so this is one dont work both ways.. on or off .. and ive had that happen before too then an update fixed it.. so what does this mean... tell ya what im going to get exchange for another disc and see .. now two doing the same thing what could that be then > and if i know that one works on a Computer without anydvd but with power DVD license to play only... then what?

What it means that if your drive doesn't detect the disc with anydvd disabled but it does see other discs that way, is that you've got a defective disc on your hands. Now, it's not uncommon for multiple discs to have that problem as retail discs are pressed not burned. 1 spec of dust and there's a couple thousand bad discs. When you exchange it, get one from a different batch and every preferably from a totally different retail location.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

thank you .. that was most informative in this entire convo.. i kinda suspect that .. but one thing dont make sense .. this DVD .. well it plays in other DVD drives on other PC's tho.. so im back to square one for the moment .. why would my drive in this PC not run this DVD .. and you say there is no error control on pcs .. so what now ? lol i even have an older hard to read DVD i tried on it and well performance there is the same as usual skips points it always had b4 even when the drive was new these discs are like barely readable lol

That's complicated, but it boils down to that no 2 drives are the same even if they're exactly the same model. One drive is more tolerant towards borderline defective discs than another.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I had no trouble whatsoever in the US backing up the Scorch Trials... the only title I have had a problem getting a full copy from is MJ pt 2.
I have had AnyDVD HD for years and normally...no problems. MJ2 is an anomaly but Scorch Trials is not.
Your problem is not AnyDVD, most likely.

yeah did that. thats one of my first diagnostics . and it couldnt see it ... tho a store bought DVD of another i have tried this .. it dont see the disc when when anydvd is dissabled but does when it is enabled .. .. so this is one dont work both ways.. on or off .. and ive had that happen before too then an update fixed it.. so what does this mean... tell ya what im going to get exchange for another disc and see .. now two doing the same thing what could that be then > and if i know that one works on a Computer without anydvd but with power DVD license to play only... then what?

First of all a drive should be able to SEE and PLAY a DVD both ways - with or without AnyDVD. It just needs AnyDVD to help copy it. When we say AnyDVD off - it mean's right click the Fox and EXIT AnyDVD completely.
So the behavior you are describing above - alone - and in all cases - is already very strange. AnyDVD is never needed for a drive to see and play a DVD with a software DVD player.
-W

hm yeah ok so completely off it dont see the disc ether.. so yeah sumthings up with this DVD drive or my system.. im managing to get it threw another computer so im safe for now but when i get the next problem disc like that again I'll go threw all that B4 i post here as normal.. thanks for all the help n time anyways :D ... i think drive read speed is set for default ..but i doubt that has anything to do with it.. maybe another new Drive is in order eh.. lol thx again oh another update .. lol i'll have ta retry after i do that too i'll let ya'll know :D

This problem (or one very similar) may happen if you have inadvertently purchased a counterfeit copy.

I have done this in the past and for some reason the drive doesn't even see the dodgy disc so AnyDvd obviously can't copy it.

However my BluRay drive can see it and shows a single layer disc (4.35Gb) instead of a dual layer disc.

You can also simply copy these discs by dragging and dropping the files to the desktop (if you can see the disc), even though AnyDvd still goes through its paces when activated.

These copies are very hard to detect since the printing etc is first rate and the discs are also mass produced (silver pressings and not purple dyes).

Back