• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Stay with SlySoft 7.6.8.0 or switch to RedFox 7.6.9.5?

I've got some of the more recent updates stored if you want me to email them to you?

I have versions:

SlySoftAnyDVD: 7630

SlySoftAnyDVD: 7640

SlySoftAnyDVD: 7680

SlySoftAnyDVD: 7690

Might have some older ones in my image backups going back another year or so.

PM me if you want any?
Remember those will not work with the OPD once the new RedFox version is out. There is no Slysoft OPD anymore.

If you are just using AnyDVD (not the HD version), is there much reason to upgrade from 7.6.9.0? Its working great right now -- I don't know how much of the updates (even when SlySoft was doing them) were really focused on the plain'ole DVD disks.

Ok from reading through threads and researching what I can, this is what I take away from everything I read... If you are the proud owner of a lifetime membership for ANYDVD HD from SLYSOFT, on May 1st the LIFETIME of ANYDVD HD will be considered dead and now you will have to buy a new license for REDFOX Anydvd HD??? Is this basically what is going on??? Doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling about paying for another lifetime. I'm sure someone will send a link to some long, convoluted thread that talks in circles because no one wants to come out and say, You are all going to have to buy new versions of ANYDVD because we decided to change the name so we can charge you more money.

Ok from reading through threads and researching what I can, this is what I take away from everything I read... If you are the proud owner of a lifetime membership for ANYDVD HD from SLYSOFT, on May 1st the LIFETIME of ANYDVD HD will be considered dead and now you will have to buy a new license for REDFOX Anydvd HD??? Is this basically what is going on??? Doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling about paying for another lifetime. I'm sure someone will send a link to some long, convoluted thread that talks in circles because no one wants to come out and say, You are all going to have to buy new versions of ANYDVD because we decided to change the name so we can charge you more money.
It would have been a lot cheaper just to change the name without destroying everything first, including the option to actually pay for the service, traffic, development we provide. But don't worry, you don't have to pay for a lifetime license again. Ever.

I... But don't worry, you don't have to pay for a lifetime license again. Ever.

I gotta laugh at how accurate this is regardless of how RedFox decides to deal with SlySoft Liftime Subscribers. If RedFox does not offer a Lifetime License, then you absolutely will not ever have to pay for one again because there won't be one to buy. On the other hand, if you don't want to pay for another Lifetime License, no one is going to hold you down and force you to purchase one. Therefore, this statement is still true. All the while, you did get what you paid for. Your License will be valid for the life of SlySoft, thereby releasing them and/or RedFox from any liability. Don't ya just love all the legalese?

Nothing to do now but wait and see what happens. Update or don't update. It is up to you. (Personally, I download and save each update so I can backtrack anytime should one cause more problems than it fixes.)Meanwhile, enjoy the service as long as it works.

Bottom line is that changes are coming because SlySoft is no more. Notices will now come from RedFox. Seems like they will be offering the same service we received from SlySoft. The rest is all a matter of sorting out who gets what money should we decide to change the name on our license to use the product. Either way, the world is not going to end because of this changeover.

The folks trying to muddy things up for you on here are all just like the rest of us. As far as I can tell, there are no answers to be found on this forum direct from SlySoft or RedFox. You will find out what is going to happen on May 1, 2016 when that day gets here. We will be emailed anything that directly impacts our current licenses. Until then, grab some popcorn and enjoy the next movie.

I'm going to update to the new version 8.0 whatever. If I have an issue, how can I go back to 7.6.9.5? I can't seem to find it in my old downloads.

Simply install 7695 over it again. However do keep in mind, your slysoft key will NOT work with version 8 and above. You can trial again or purchase a new key.

i was a life time key holder with slysoft the old company, my trial with the new redfox anydvdhd expired june 27t, can i still retrial again. No more discounts like the old company used to have 20% off all the time.

No, as always only 1 trial. 21 days is enough to evaluate the product. I don't know where you got the 'no more 20%' but nobody said that. In fact the first 20% introductory one ended a couple days ago, and there may be a new one when the MasterCard issues are resolved. Until then if you pay by bitcoin, you can at least get 10% off.

Back