• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Starts up but wont work.

scurbiedog

My clonecd starts up but the icons in the window are in black and white. They are supposed to be gold and you can click on them but I get nothing.Then I try to exit program but I get a not responding message and finaly after ten min, i have to shut the computer down manualy which will mess up the computer soon. Can anyone help?

Won't Work

Do you have any other program that accesses the drive when a disc is inserted? (InCD, DVD43, etc.)

Mine has been doing the same thing except when I try to shut it down it freezes the whole computer up and have to shut it down by turning the power off which is not good for it. I removed clonecd from my comp and downloaded a new copy and used my key it says it worked and restart clonecd but I cant do anything comp frozen. Any ideas?

Mine has been doing the same thing except when I try to shut it down it freezes the whole computer up and have to shut it down by turning the power off which is not good for it. I removed clonecd from my comp and downloaded a new copy and used my key it says it worked and restart clonecd but I cant do anything comp frozen. Any ideas?

Follow the steps:

Exit out of all Slysoft programs and reinstall

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Clonecd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Clonecd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Download Clonecd http://sandbox.slysoft.com/SetupCloneCD5302.exe
e) Exit all Slysoft programs (including Anydvd, Clonedvd2, Clonecd, Clonecdtray, Clonedvdmobile, etc.). Check Windows Task Manager if you have to.
f) At this point disable your antivirus and firewall programs
g) Reinstall
h) Reboot
i) Install your license key (if required)
start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Clonecd-->register Clonecd (select your license key file)
j) At this point enable your antivirus and firewall programs

If that doesn't work go on to step 2.

2. Read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1307 fully

3. Do http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=792

Check to see if there's a better ide/ata busmaster driver available for you possibly from your motherboard's support website if Microsoft's default drivers aren't working well for you.
If you're not using Microsoft's default drivers, then please do.

Click Start, Run
type regedit

Go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Current Control Set\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

Check the values in "LowerFilters" and "UpperFilters". List everything there

Also if you're using a crack, Clonecd may not work as you described.

What is a "crack" Are you talking about a fake key? I bought all my keys,anydvd,clonecd,clonedvd mobile and clonecd at the same time $79.00 so I wouldnt think the key is the problem. I will try the instructions you gave me above thank you.I hope it works.

Back