• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Starts & Stops

Steve T 55

My CloneBD program starts copying a bluray, then stops. Sometimes for several minutes, then starts up again. It does this repeatedly. The disk usually eventually copies but takes a long time. Any ideas what is going on? Even happens when no other programs are running.

My CloneBD program starts copying a bluray, then stops. Sometimes for several minutes, then starts up again. It does this repeatedly. The disk usually eventually copies but takes a long time. Any ideas what is going on? Even happens when no other programs are running.
On the completion page, you can press the Alt-key, then two buttons should pop up, that allow you to create a log file. Post that here, then.
Maybe we can see what's causing this.

I am posting a log file from a session I aborted. It did start and stop a couple times. If you need a full session let me know.

Attachments

• Log file.zip
    213.1 KB · Views: 5
Then there are errors on every disk that I copy. That seems unlikely. Could this be caused by the drive itself? It is an external drive that was dropped a month or so ago. I will also try another disk and post that log file here.

Yes it could be the drive, depending on the brand external drives can be flaky even before dropping them.

It may also need a firmware update. What is the make and model and what firmware is it on?

a firmware only comes into effect in burning, not reading.

I've had firmware updates that have then allowed me to read disc that wouldn't read before

must been a lucky one then, firmware basically tells a disc which blank disc brands and types it supports and the write speeds and strategies to use

I have just copied a new blu-ray. It did not show any read errors during the copy but started and stopped multiple times. Here is the log file. Any thoughts? Do you still think it is the drive?

Attachments

• Log file.zip
    269.6 KB · Views: 8
There is an issue with available memory so CloneBD slows down during some part. Maybe I can improve this.

The memory issue does not mean there is not enough RAM available. It just means the transcoding engines consumes too much video surfaces.

Back