• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

starting up

tia

Hi everyone I have the new Power DVD Ultra and am used to ripping to my hard drive and playiing back normal dvds , how do I go about ripping HD blu Ray discs do I need a HD Blu Ray drive ? what is best ripper to use for HD DVD,
where is the best p[lace to download HD Blue ray files any help would be great THANK YOU :eek:):bowdown::bowdown:

Hi everyone I have the new Power DVD Ultra and am used to ripping to my hard drive and playiing back normal dvds , how do I go about ripping HD blu Ray discs do I need a HD Blu Ray drive ?

Yes, to rip BR discs you need to BR drive to read them. The same goes for HD-DVD discs... you will need a HD-DVD drive to read them.

what is best ripper to use for HD DVD

AnyDVD HD incorporates a ripper to rip both HD-DVD & BR discs to your HDD.

where is the best place to download HD Blue ray files

If you are referring to obtaining copyrighted BR material from others that you do not personally own then this is not the right place to ask that question.

THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE , ANY RECOMENDATIONS ON A BLU RAY OR HD DVD DRIVE PLEASE :eek:)

THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE , ANY RECOMENDATIONS ON A BLU RAY OR HD DVD DRIVE PLEASE :eek:)
LG has a combo blu-ray/hd dvd drive for just under $600 (which is also a dvd and blu-ray burner), and they have a new one coming out soon that is supposed to be $500 (which is also a dvd and blu-ray burner as well).
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=6052

For just an hd dvd drive, you can get the xbox external usb hd dvd drive for $175. And for just a blu-ray drive you can get the pioneer for about $275.

Back