• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Stargate Season 7 Audio sync issue

jeffcobb

Is there anything that AnyDVD can do about this? I have noticed this problem on no other set of discs, all the other 8 seasons rip fine but for season 7 of Stargate SG1 (thinpack) is every episode has a variable sized (yet constant) audio lag; actually, not that it matters but I think the audio is actually ahead of the video.

Anyhow, since I don't use AnyDVD for the same reasons most do (backing up discs; me I am ripping for an in-house VOD project), I use a slightly different software mix as in AnyDVD to deal with the protection BS and HandBrake to do the actual rip and encoding. However it would be cool if whatever protection they have laid onto the episodes could be removed by AnyDVD. I am using the latest version as of last week.

Is there anything AnyDVD can do?

Tks

Back