• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Star Wars VII - Sound off/ not syncronized

armerc

Running AnyDvD 7.6.9.5

Sound is off- not syncronized and screwey.

:(

Do you mean you still have sound but it speeds up/slows down or no sound at all.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

during the opening star wars scroll up; the sound buzzes. i skipped to the middle of the movie and the syncronization is off; Han solo talking with Rey doing the lip syncing. I tried it on two pc's same results

uploaded

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_K_THE_FORCE_AWAKENS.ziplog
    153.1 KB · Views: 4
Anydvd cannot cause audio synchronisation issues. Such issues are cause by movie recoding/audio processing and anydvd does neither is of that.

i'm using clonedvdmobile as the recording program

1.9.0.1 until i can purchase the newest one when the payment system is online

If you have a valid license for CloneDVD Mobile there is no reason to not try the latest version, only AnyDVD licenses are changing.

From the Download page:

SlySoft license keys for AnyDVD (HD) will only work up to version 7.6.9.5. The RedFox OPD (Online Protection Database) for this version will be available until Saturday, April 30, 2016, afterwards AnyDVD HD may no longer be able to decrypt discs.

SlySoft licenses of other products are not affected and will continue to work normally.

My license just expired and I can't re-up it until the payment system is up

You don't need to, as stated in the quote above products other than anydvd are currently unaffected by the RedFox license requirement. You can update to 1907 just fine as long as your license was valid at the time of clonedvd mobile release.

You can update to 1907 just fine as long as your license was valid at the time of clonedvd mobile release.

my clonedvdmobile license expired when i try to purchase a renewal, i get the message:

We Are Sorry...
At the moment, we are not able to process payments. We intend on being able to accept payments within 8-10 days.

Licenses for CloneBD and CloneDVD can be obtained meanwhile at elby.ch

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

i do appreciate all the work that is involved with these products and i am a loyal customer. i will wait until the payments are back online to continue.

Thanks

Again, slysoft licenses are unaffected. It doesn't matter if your license has expired now, if your license was valid when 1907 was released you can update just fine.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Use CloneDVD Mobile 1.2.0.1 (old faithful!). I was having the same problems with the sound being wayyyyy off then I remember before I installed the latest version of CDVDM I renamed 1.2.0.1 so I could have it installed at the same time.

Yes try 1.9.0.7 if you can. I remember with the 1.9.0.1 (jan 2015 : I bought CloneDVD Mobile licence), I had a lot of issue about sound not syncronized on almost DVD Disney. And I downloaded 1.9.0.7 (in beta version in 2015), and all issue of desynchronisation sound disapeard.

And this version resolve for other people the same issue (french forum :https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/probleme-audio-avec-un-film.54986/#post-402088)

I have exact same problem with force awakens, basic DVD version, did you ever get to bottom of it?

I guess this leads into another question. Can I use my anydvd in conjunction with another ripper to circumvent this issue (such as handbrake etc)? Obviously clone DVD mobile is my ripper of choice and since I purchased it in September 2015 this is the only DVD to trip up so far, so it has been a fabulous companion. I'm not super clued up on these things and would rather not uninstall my current version if there is another way round. A simple alternate ripper to maybe try the ones clone DVD mobile cannot do could be a good solution for me so long as it can still work alongside/co exist with anydvd.

I use the non HD variant of anydvd as I am not bothered about HD resolution - most viewing is done on my iPhone and I struggle to tell the difference between HD and SD on such a small screen - sorry rambling somewhat there!

Last edited:
Back