Star Wars The Last Jedi Playlist

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by e143slime8, Mar 28, 2018.

1. e143slime8

e143slime8 Well-Known Member

Not sure if there's a problem with this one, playlist looks kinda funky. Blu Ray is from DVDXpress using 8.2.2.6 to rip. Thanks for checking.

Attached Files:

2. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

No problem with that one. Just a disc.

3. elvis68

elvis68 Well-Known Member

Any way to determine the correct playlist?

Attached Files:

4. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

CloneBD's wonderful preview player.

5. elvis68

Does CloneBD provide the functions that HandBrake provides? I rip my catalog to my hard drive and connect to PLEX.

6. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

That is not a question for this topic about playlists. Please create your own topic and specify exactly WHAT those functions are that your expecting

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

7. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

I would say yes, and you actually can see and hear what you are copying. Just try it out yourself.

8. elvis68

Thanks

9. C Shih

C Shih Member

The Blu_Ray disc of The Last Jedi in the US 4K Ultra HD/Blu-Ray pack has multiple playlists. Which title should I pick

Attached Files:

10. keymaster

keymaster Member

Just play the first m2ts file in each playlist individually to determine the right playlist. This movie has 2 or three different intros in different languages.

11. Ch3vr0n

That just won't work if screenpass protection is involved. You dont know how many playlists are involved or if the version YOU are talking about is the same one as C Shih has. Movies come in dozens of different versions

12. keymaster

keymaster Member

You're right, I misread C Shih's request and my response was based on what I saw on the 4k disc when was referring to the blu ray disc. I haven't seen screenpass protection on 4k discs yet but I'm sure that's coming.

13. Pete

Please, just use CloneBD and check for yourself, it's the easiest way and free for that purpose.
    CloneBD has a preview player and also shows all the small differences between multiple sets of nearly identical playlists.

14. mcwups1

mcwups1 Member

That's a great way to sell another product, (if it's for sale, don't know yet), but when I used the pre-registered version, it says 800. However, when trying to rip, MeGui gives me 99, 801, 802, and 811. So, that doesn't really help me.

15. Pete

CloneBD is totally free for that purpose, I'm not a salesman nor do I get a percentage.
    If CloneBD tells you 800 - how does that not help? Are you saying, that MeGUI is hiding playlist 800 (btw: 800 is the actual playlist used when played back in a license BD player)? Then take the discussion to MeGUIs authors.
    Or simply USE CloneBD.

16. C Shih

C Shih Member

I bought CloneBD. It has made great backup Blu-Ray discs for me, but I have never been able to make the player work, perhaps because I still use Windows 7.

17. Ch3vr0n

That's mainly because (although you CAN use it as such), it's not really meant to be used as a full fledged player. It's more of a preview player to let you select different audio/subtitle streams after you click on a title, to make sure you're backing up the right ones :)

@C Shih it's really not that hard to use. When you're on the title selection screen, click on any title (in the middle there will be a blue "play" like icon) and the player will open. On the top you'll then see the different audio/subtitle streams for that title. Clicking on one will use that title in the preview, CHECKING the box next to it will make sure that stream is in the backup.