• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Star Wars: The Complete Saga

Old Bear

I had my own saga going with trying to clone the movies, finally got that taken care of by NOT using CloneBD to make a clone. Whatever. Now I want to copy the bonus discs. I'm not gonna use a DL for those, seems rather silly. So I fire up CloneBD, load up the first disc, click, click through the choices for Partial Copy, choose all the titles but none of the subtitles, set the destination to BD-R (25 GB), click Begin Conversion, and BAM, screen flickers and ConeBD is gone. No nothing, just quit and gone. I've tried various other settings, everything gives the same result. Even ejecting the disc causes the program to die. The second bonus disc does the same as well. It appears that my CloneBD is now dead? It won't make a useable clone, and it won't make a partial copy, I'm sinking fast!

I have some discs that do this as well. I posted a thread about it but got no response. I kind of wish I hadn't purchased so quickly.

I used AnyDVD HD to make an image of the remaining discs. I then tried to make a copy again. I initially get a message that there is not enough space on disc, although I have tried multiple blank discs and the destination is BD-R (25 GB). If I play with the slider it will switch to custom. Then if I change it again to BD-R (25 GB) the complaint about enough space goes away. Then however, I get a "ConeBD has stopped working" popup with the only button saying "Close program" when I click to begin. This so far only occurs using the discs from "The Complete Saga" of Star Wars. So far, for me. Any explanation for how not only these discs, but images of these discs, are causing ConeBD to completely crash?

Back