• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Star Wars Episode II

frampy

I love AnyDVD, except we can't copy Star Wars Episode II. I'm using Roxio Easy DVD Copy to burn and get a runtime error message when insert the disc. I've tried two different discs and get the same error message. Between my wife and I we've copied more than 100 movies and haven't had a problem at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, frampy

As I recall SW2 was so easy that Shrink alone can get it with AnyDVD turned off.

-W

Not Roxio!

I got rid of my Roxio, because it was worthless to me! Episode 11 is very easy to copy! If you do not want to spend money on Clone DVD, or any other software, you will need to get Dvd Shrink and DVD decrypter or IMG Burn! If you are using a a single layer dvd recordable you will need DVD Shrink! If you are using dual layer, you will only need the Decryter or IMG Burn. Shrink is to make it fit on a single layer disc and the other two are for actually burning it to the disc. Watch out for the Shrink scam though! This software is no longer updated, and you should never have to pay a cent for any of these software! The latest version Shrink, ignore it! Decrypter is discontinued, so you can go with this or IMG BURN! Make sure to use shrink first, then pay attention to where the file is stored! Choose the VIDEO TS file after to burn! Good luck!!:agree:

Thanks

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. Hopefully one will work.

frampy

i just backed up starwars 2 without anydvd just shrink and nero

Back