• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Star Wars 8 Rouge One Description Issue

Rusty55

I have tried resting "Any DVD Version 8.1.2.0" to default and letting it go through it's paces then backing up with Clone DVD 2 "Copy DVD" for playback only to have moments that the movie will stop for a short period of time and start back up again. Some times those stopped periods are longer than others, but the sound is not always effected, but the movie will continue to start and stop. I have even tried backing up the DVD with Any DVD alone and get the same results as using both programs together. I have tried paying DVD through VLC media with Any DVD running and get the same issues. Last thing I tried was playing the movie without Any DVD running and still got very similar results, starting, stopping and sometimes no audio.

What does it take to play this movie? I'm frustrated and at my wits end! Going to search for media player problems with this title next.

I have included the log file and this is the best that I know how to write about the problem. Thanks in advance and hope this will get fixed soon. Planning on buying the life time version.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.2.0_Info_E_ROGUE_ONE.ziplog
    151.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back