• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Star Trek TNG S7 - Audio Selection; Bug?

camperxl

While troubleshooting and implementing a workaround for converting Star Trek TNG S7 to mp4 discussed in this thread, I noticed behavior I think is at least odd, possibly a bug and something I definitely can't explain so I thought I'd post here for discussion or input from mods, devs, or more experienced CloneBD users. I noticed that when selecting the audio tracks for each episode (required per workaround), at first the episode's first audio track is listed as "English DTS-HD multi-ch" (see screenshot #1). This seems "normal" as one of the audio tracks included on the disc are "Audio English 7.1". Once I move past the Selection tab to the Target tab, no matter what "Audio Channels" selection is made (2.0, 5.1), if I return to the Selection tab - now the audio languages selection has changed from English DTS-HD multi-ch to "English DTS-HD 2.0 192kbps" (see screenshot #2). I've not been able to have it revert to saying English DTS-HD multi-ch without ejecting the disc and starting over. I don't know enough about CloneBD's innerworkings to know if this is normal behavior + my inexperience or a bug. Would appreciate anyone's feedback.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    374.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    685.5 KB · Views: 6
Back