• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Star Trek Into Darkness

My back up of Into darkness will not play. When you hit play it stops immediately. I purchased a new disc and tried to create a backup with it and the same thing occurs. I have forgotten how to create logfile, but everything seems to be working correctly until you try to play the backup.

I have forgotten how to create logfile
You insert the disc when AnyDVD is running, then you right-click onto the tray-icon in the right corner. There you will have an entry to create logfile from disc. You let AnyDVD analyse the disc again, until it gives you a popup (it opens File Explorer I think). Then you post that logfile.

until you try to play the backup
Please elaborate how you try to play the backup. Which player do you use, do you mount the iso or did you copy to folder and try to play the folder structure, if so, what file do you try to open? The .ifo file? Or one of the .vob files?

I've tried to play the dvd on 2 different DVD players, and my HP CPU Win 10. It Just stops without warning. I ran it on Clone DVD, from the disc both times. Thanks for the tutorial on creating logfiles.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.3.0_Info_F_STAR_TREK__INTO_DARKNESS.ziplog
    703.4 KB · Views: 6
Is there any kind of explanation as to why the back ups perform in this manner? Usually in a situation like this I can get 1 player to play the disc in question.
Thank you, DeepSpace & James.

Is there any kind of explanation as to why the back ups perform in this manner? Usually in a situation like this I can get 1 player to play the disc in question.
Thank you, DeepSpace & James.
I have no idea. You can try to create a movie only copy without menus using elby CloneDVD2. Does this work?

Thank you for your assistance. I put one of the back-ups in just now and it worked without any problems.

Back