• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Star Trek Beyond black screen

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
@Pete i'm not 100% sure if there's an issue with the disc or PowerDVD 16 (build 2011). Both with and without anydvd active it seems to be stuck at a black screen (1st a static one, then a 14sec long clip with a timer that doesnt move).

So i can't verify if playback is normal before i rip. I'm guessing this may be my own 1st screenpass title, but the logfile does not indicate a connection to the OPD. Logfiles attached for 8070 and 8072. Playback proceeds as normal with my standalone.

As reference included a logfile of a random disc with BD+ to indicate OPD connection is fine.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.7.2_Info_G_Star_Trek_Beyond.ziplog
    233.1 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_8.0.7.0_Info_G_Star_Trek_Beyond.ziplog
    233.5 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.0.7.2_Info_H_PRISON_BREAK.ziplog
    834.6 KB · Views: 2
If it does it with AnyDVD disabled then that would imply it's a PDVD issue

probably, just wanna make sure :)

I'm guessing this may be my own 1st screenpass title, but the logfile does not indicate a connection to the OPD.

Doesn't look like Screen Pass, anyway. No traces of it.

good, i'll rip / do a test clone then. But shouldn't the OPD have been accessed?

then was it simply not mentioned because there was only AACS on it and anydvd handled that one on its own? Either way i'll let you know in a while how the cloning went :)

I got a perfect ISO/Burn and converted to .mkv with CloneBD. No issues at any stage - UK retail/3D edition

Yeah it was a playback issue with pdvd. The clone loaded fine as did the original on standalone.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Back