• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Standalone Recorder compatibility

editman

I have had no luck whatsoever copying DVDs made in any standalone settop recorder (i've tried several). I've tried different media brands, different media types. I've finalized all of the discs before attempting to copy. This should work. Everything else in the world will read these discs correctly except CloneDVD.
Whenever CloneDVD sees one of these DVDs, It tries to "repair the dvd structure"...only thing is, there's nothing wrong with it.
I understand CloneCD can be used to COPY, but if I want to edit or remove chapters, etc...I have to use CloneDVD...therein lies the problem.

Anyone know why this happens?
Is there a fix?

Clonedvd is intended for use with retail movies and not discs recorded on standalone dvd players.

Back