• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Stacking Licenses

Balthazar2k4

Just want to confirm that if I purchase a second ASP license that it will stack on top of my current download quota. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the quick responses. I'll wait for Redfox1 to confirm as DQ suggested, but that is my understanding as well.

Just want to confirm that if I purchase a second ASP license that it will stack on top of my current download quota. Thanks in advance.
If you want a second license, yes you can buy it at a 10% discount for using Bitcoin. ( I actually) almost forgot about that LoL.

No need to be changed to a 2-seat license. A separate license gives you also a full bucket.

Just a heads-up guys, but my licenses have not been consolidated as of yet. Just a friendly reminder. :giggle:

Just a heads-up guys, but my licenses have not been consolidated as of yet. Just a friendly reminder. :giggle:
Noone forgot about you, my friend, please just be patient, Ivan has not been online since yesterday morning, and when he comes back he will fix it for you. If you run out of tokens just double-click the second license.;)

Back