• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SRT timestamps aren't padding single digit seconds

SystemIdleProcess

It was discovered that an issue I was having with a post processing software related to entries being removed from SRT files was due to the fact that the timestamps on some of the entries did not pad the seconds value so that it would be 2 digits as per the subrip standards.
Code:
https://www.speechpad.com/captions/srt
Example:
Code:
00:00:4,405 --> 00:00:6,006
Should be
Code:
00:00:04,405 --> 00:00:06,006

This seems to happen regardless of provider. Although, unsure about languages other than English.

Every (eng) SRT file I’ve downloaded from NF fails to conform to the subrip standard, AP and Disney+ have been OK.
One way to fix the single/double digit dilemma is to use the Batch Convert tool in Subtitle Edit. Like any Windows-program, it will have to be installed, but then you will be ready to fix allyour files in one go. It takes mere seconds to convert hundreds of files! Make sure thatno Convert options have been checked. Just set the output format to SubRip, drag and drop your files on the Input area andclick the Convert button.

It was discovered that an issue I was having with a post processing software related to entries being removed from SRT files was due to the fact that the timestamps on some of the entries did not pad the seconds value so that it would be 2 digits as per the subrip standards.
Code:
https://www.speechpad.com/captions/srt
Example:
Code:
00:00:4,405 --> 00:00:6,006
Should be
Code:
00:00:04,405 --> 00:00:06,006

This seems to happen regardless of provider. Although, unsure about languages other than English.

Oh, really?...
I will check that and fix if needed.

Thanks!

I guess you were an Atari player eh? ( off topic) :)

I hope I don't get busted by a Mod for still being off topic now lol

Yeah, kids nowadays wouldn't understand the concept of playing for hours with graphics that were barely identifiable.
It was just fun shooting up a friend's "tank" (combat) or driving on a black and white pixel road (Night Driver) with your paddle controller.

Dang.....Now I have to dig out stella and play a round of Jungle hunt lol

Sorry again for the squirrel, however squirrels are the mascots of the IT world :LOL:

You are most welcome @Prospere. And thank you for the putting a fix in.
off topic @Pegasus yes, I have 2 original production run Atari 2600s. But neither are the ones I had growing up. Many an hour playing combat and maze craze against my brothers. Jungle hunt is great, Enduro is my favorite racing "simulation" though Night Driver is solid and Moon Patrol had the best music. No pausing and levels just meant basically the same game just faster.

Back