• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sreenpass / playlist help, ALLEGIANT Usa

From Amazon US.
In case the disc is different from the ones included in the non-4K packages, here is the standard BD log from the '4K Ultra HD + Blu-Ray + Digital HD' package

With AnyDVD HD disabled, PowerDVD 15 just sits with a black screen if the disc is in drive F: which is supports bus encryption, but loads and plays fine from drive E: which doesn't support bus encryption. I don't know if the drive types are a factor or if AnyDVD is still altering what PowerDVD is seeing on drive F:. With AnyDVD HD enabled, PowerDVD has the same black screen on drive E: as it does on F: when AnyDVD HD is disabled.

I'm attaching logs from both drives in case it helps.
E: = older drive without Bus Encryption
F: = newer BDXL drive with Bus Encryption

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_F_ALLEGIANT.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_E_ALLEGIANT.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Thanks, so far 4 different discs known.
AnyDVD should display the correct playlist in the status window now.
Note, that Speedmenu will be enforced for these discs, until full disc mode works properly.

If anyone has a disc, for which AnyDVD doesn't display the correct playlist, please post another log file for it.
Thanks.

For my Redbox disc the correct playlist is 00838. Which has the following "clip" order 513, 520, 501, 517, 511, 519, 512, 503, 502, 516, 510, 506, 518, 504, 515, 514, 508, 505, 509, 507
I believe the clip order should be the same for all discs. You could do it the hard way and search the playlists on the disc for this clip order.

The clip order is useless. RedFox can't do anything with that. If you think you've got the right playlist narrowed down, you need to provide an anydvd logfile so the developers can verify and add it to the OPD, so EVERYONE benefits from it.

Again: AnyDVD should display the correct playlist for ALL those discs shown here so far (including the one from mamoroso).
If not, please post a new log file.

Here's one - retail Best Buy

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_K_ALLEGIANT.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
This is a file from Red Box USA it copies and plays to a black blank screen. The Divergent Series ALLEGIANT.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_D_ALLEGIANT.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
This is a file from Red Box USA it copies and plays to a black blank screen. The Divergent Series ALLEGIANT.

How exactly did you copy it (any additional tools apart from AnyDVD?) and how did you play it (player)?

How exactly did you copy it (any additional tools apart from AnyDVD?) and how did you play it (player)?
I used AnyDVDHD 8031. then I tried watching it with PowerDVD 14. Looking thru the chapters menu selecting and playing with fast forward showed me the length of each chapter that only produced a black screen with the time signature. chapters showed up as a blank black screen.
Also as a note I tried the copy with speed menu and got a playable movie but am not sure if it is the correct play list, I did watch about 75% of the movie and it seem like the right Playlist as the movie did not jump around in the story telling.
I was using an ASUS BW-14D1XT bluray player/burner on my DeskTop Computer. But just trying to play the bluray as a disc produced the same thing, it goes to black screen with anydvd on or off.

Last edited:
Not a newbie (but feel like one). Since updating to 8.0.3.0 (and now 8.0.3.1), I am not seeing any indication that AnyDVDHD (licensed version) is trying to go to OPD, nor is it showing any playlist on my retail BD of Allegiant:

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD HD 8.0.3.1, BDPHash.bin 16-05-19)
ATAPI IHBS1122 PL01 2011/05/13 14:43
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 23674496 sectors (46239 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: ALLEGIANT
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 60
Removed AACS copy protection!

Have look at the settings and can't find anything that I have unchecked related to seeing the correct playlist in the info window. Any help?

Thanks,
Walris

You need to provide an anydvd logfile, not a copy paste from the status window. Anydvd receives the playlist info from the OPD, there are no playlist settings in anydvd.

You need to provide an anydvd logfile, not a copy paste from the status window. Anydvd receives the playlist info from the OPD, there are no playlist settings in anydvd.

Sorry. Didn't know a logfile was necessary for that particular question. Now attached. Thanks for the help Ch3vr0n

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_F_ALLEGIANT.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
Now it's up to the devs. Usually Pete will respond back when you're disc version is in the opd. Then you only need to reinsert the disc.

Sorry. Didn't know a logfile was necessary for that particular question. Now attached. Thanks for the help Ch3vr0n

Please try again now. It should work.

Hi all was wondering if I need to post the logfile again if I do please let me know but as of now I can rip the disc and seems ok all I did was ripped to harddisk and when I try to play it using Cyberlink PowerDVD 16 and even tried 15 I still get just a blank screen. Thought I'd let you know. Thank you for all you do.

If you ripped PRIOR to anydvd showing the correct playlist, then yes you'll need to rerip. This because "the damage" is done due to incorrect decryption on the initial rip. It cannot be reverted. The only way to fix this is to rerip now that anydvd properly shows the playlist. A new logfile is only required if it still doesn't work correctly after you ripped again, and for the record it is recommended to rip BD's to ISO not a folder rip.

First of all if you are using PDVD there's no need to rip before watching/testing (that's what on-the-fly means) .
Make sure you are using 8.0.3.1. here's the link:
http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8031.exe

Load the "original" disc in the drive and let AnyDVDHD scan it. If it doesn't show you the correct playlist.
ie {Java protection good playlists: playlist(s) #)
Then your disc is not handled correctly and you need to post the logfile please.
If it does and you still have an issue. Turn on the speedmenu and see which playlist it says is feature and play that to see if it does the same thing . Also note which playlist speedmenu is saying to compare to what is in you status window.

Sorry for the trouble but I'm still getting a black blank screen after ripping to iso. In the status window it shows good playlist 897 so I ripped seemed fine but playback is black screen, I also tried the speedmenu and still a black screen. I appreciate the help. Here's the logfile

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_D_ALLEGIANT.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Back