• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Squid and the Whale (R1 NTSC)

Hmmmmmm, I guess I really do need to upgrade the firmware on my DVD burner. Also, I will try deselecting title 25. Thanks so much for the responses. :)

Is it possible for companies to fake what is displayed for each title? My title 25 is approximately 51 minutes long and it says it contains a bunch of audio tracks. I was just wondering if it was ACTUALLY a feature, or if it was all "faked" and was really copy protection. I couldn't tell if the IFOs on which you were basing your suggestion were from the 6164MB version or the 8144MB Special Edition version.

Is it possible for companies to fake what is displayed for each title? My title 25 is approximately 51 minutes long and it says it contains a bunch of audio tracks. I was just wondering if it was ACTUALLY a feature, or if it was all "faked" and was really copy protection. I couldn't tell if the IFOs on which you were basing your suggestion were from the 6164MB version or the 8144MB Special Edition version.
From the version discussed in this thread.

Things like this make me doubt my own competence. I could have looked. It is obviously the SE. :doh: Thanks. :)

After removing title 25, there is no longer the entire "Audio Commentary" special feature, which was ~50 minutes long. So, I guess it wasn't completely copy protection.

Back