• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sprache ändern?

Hi
Ich habe zum Test Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes geripped, aber leider nur auf Englisch. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, es auf deutsch zu rippen?

Anydvd only rips 1:1. It has no control over what is and isn't ripped language wise. Language problems are always either a playback problem or during encoding. NEVER an anydvd problem.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Hi
Ich habe zum Test Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes geripped, aber leider nur auf Englisch. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, es auf deutsch zu rippen?
wie hast Du das genau angestellt ?
und mit was spielst Du den Film ab ?

Last edited:
So is there no possibility to change the language? I'm trying anyDVD first time and I've never ripped something before. =)

wie hast Du das genau angestellt ?
anyDVD Ripper gestartet, das Laufwerk ausgewählt und auf kopieren gedrückt. Ich habe bei anyDVD schon die Sprache auf Deutsch geändert, aber ich weiß nicht worauf die Sprache bezogen ist.

anyDVD Ripper gestartet, das Laufwerk ausgewählt und auf kopieren gedrückt. Ich habe bei anyDVD schon die Sprache auf Deutsch geändert, aber ich weiß nicht worauf die Sprache bezogen ist.
ist aufs Programmtext bezogen, nicht auf den Film.
Der Film, der auf die Festplatte gerippt wurde enthält den kompletten Inhalt des Originals
(einzig der Kopierschutz ist weg)
Dein Abspielprogramm (oder Gerät) muss in der Lage sein verschiedene Sprachen abzuspielen.

I believe your mixing things. The language setting in anydvd ONLY affects the language used in the GUI (graphical user interface) of anydvd ITSELF. It does NOT instruct anydvd in any way, to rip in a certain language or only a certain language. Anydvd can only rip the ENTIRE disc structure or nothing at all.

Languages shown during playback is down to authoring (disc coded behavior) or configuration of the playback device.

Abspielen tu ich die kopierten Datei dann mit VLC. Das Hauptmenü ist auf deutsch, Film starten, Szenenauswahl, Sprache. Da auch auf deutsch, aber Film bleibt englisch.

Are you using a Blu-ray or DVD? If using Blu-ray and the German audio is HD, then that behavior is not uncommon. VLC isn't a licensed Blu-ray player and by default afaik cannot decode HD audio correctly. When that happens it falls back to the first language it can decode.

There's only 1 real test if everything is right. Play the rip in a licensed player such as Powerdvd or Windvd.

Problem solved, just didn't watch movies with VLC yet, didn't know I have to right click to change the language. =D I thought it's enough to change in the main menu of the movie.

mach mal mit CloneDvd oder DvdShrink und "Deutscher Sprachauswahl" weiter (damit muss man sich aber auch erst vertraut machen)

Problem solved, just didn't watch movies with VLC yet, didn't know I have to right click to change the language. =D I thought it's enough to change in the main menu of the movie.
It usually is, but that's another side effect of VLC being an unlicensed DVD/Blu-ray player. It's an excellent video player just about any standard file you throw at it. DVD player or Blu-ray not so much.

Anyway glad the problem is solved.

Back