• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Splitting with Clone DVD2

ABC

Does anyone know if you can split any DVD9 movie to 2 DVD5's with Clone DVD2 ?

Is there a button or tab or something that does the splitting and then all you need to do is insert the media when Clone DVD2 requests them ?

I have not found this function yet, so hopefully if it does exist someone here can help me !

On the 'Title Configuration' page click on the 'scissors' icon. Then drag the right slider to select the portion for the first DVD-5 disk. You can repeat for the second half by dragging the left slider. In CloneDVD you can only 'split' at chapter breaks. Click on the 'Help' in CloneDVD2 for more information.

regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the info.

When I want to split a long movie over 120 minutes long with all menu, extras, languages etc. do I select DVD9 as my media or do I select DVD5 ?

DVD5 is for DVD-/+R (4.7gb) and DVD9 is for Double Layer (8.5gb).

Back