• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

split m2ts files in 4 gb parts for fat 32 harddisc

fleika

My favourite bd Player to Play bd-backups from harddisc is still my oppo bdp 83.Like the ps3 it accepts
only fat 32 formatted harddiscs and they allow only files smaller than 4 gb.
I know ts muxer /Multi AVCHD can do it,i would prefer to use clone bd.
Maybe there are more People interested in this Feature.

Honestly I wouldn't do that, it would require to much files fit the entire movie. You're better off creating a mobile format .avi, .mp4 or .mkv that contains the entire movie. You can limit that one to 4gb and still have excellent quality.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

ts muxer is able to create a bdmv or avchd structure ,wherein a larger m2ts file is split in 4gb packages,so they can be stored on a fat32 formatted drive.
there is no shrinking or Quality lost.the whole movie is played without glitches or pause between the 4 gb parts.it's the only way to play from harddrive with oppo bdp 83
or ps3.thats what i would wish clone bd could do.

My favourite bd Player to Play bd-backups from harddisc is still my oppo bdp 83.Like the ps3 it accepts
only fat 32 formatted harddiscs
I haven't tried this, but it may be possible, that it accepts ext2/3 filesystems. If it does, this would be a good solution.

Back