• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

split disc

SPLIT DISC frustration

how do you split disc with clone dvd 2? WEbslinger - i read your instrucitons, but i dont' see any scissor icon anywhere.

Clone dvd 1 was so much easier to use - one screen a couple clicks and i was done.

how do you split disc with clone dvd 2? WEbslinger - i read your instrucitons, but i dont' see any scissor icon anywhere.

Clone dvd 1 was so much easier to use - one screen a couple clicks and i was done.

Do not create multiple threads about the exact same issue.

read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=883

title_selection.gif

I see a scissor icon.

Last edited:
thats a tad bit hipocritical isn't it webslinger?

i asked you question. Your reply isn't helping. Are you going to address this or will you keep sending me the same answer - one that is useless?

thank you

ahhhhhh thank you.. I see yoru picture now - wrote my response before i got your picture with your response. Thank you. My bad.

Back