• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Spiderman problems

gwolfman

I'm having issues with Spider-Man 1 and Spider-Man 2 playing. I see the the "spider outline" screen fill up quickly and then it stays black. From a previous rip I was able to play "from folder" ok, but now that I'm re-ripping into .iso it's not playing. I believe I'm running 3104a.1 and DaemonTools 4.12.2 now, I'll update to the newest PowerDVD once I can confirm that all my .iso's play. Here's the log for Spider-Man 2.

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm trying to play directly from disc and I've tried enabling/disabling Region Code removal.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_K_26367927_VOLUME_ID.zip
    26.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Edit: removed post

Last edited:
Here's Spider-Man 1.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_K_SPIDER_MAN.zip
    23.7 KB · Views: 9
I'm having issues here as well.

Do not post in multiple threads about the exact same thing please, and I doubt you know that what the other person posted is related to the same cause given how long ago that was.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87585&postcount=4 and read fully please. Thank you

By the way, you're using an outdated version of Game Jackal (not that it's affecting this issue). You may want to update.

Instead of Deamon Tools, you can now also mount images in Virtual Clonedrive (since you're using Vista 32 bit): click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=98952&postcount=1

I'll update to the newest PowerDVD once I can confirm that all my .iso's play.

That would probably be a good idea.

Last edited:
None of the spiderman movies will play from disk using PowerDVD (using 3104 or 3319)
They all freeze on the spider icon.
Copy them to folder or iso, and you can play them without problem.

It's nothing to do with anyDVD HD

None of the spiderman movies will play from disk using PowerDVD (using 3104 or 3319)

IIRC they play with 3319a (but you're right, they don't play with 3319 "without a").

By the way, you're using an outdated version of Game Jackal (not that it's affecting this issue). You may want to update.

Instead of Deamon Tools, you can now also mount images in Virtual Clonedrive (since you're using Vista 32 bit): click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=98952&postcount=1
Oh yeah, I forgot that I disabled automatic update checking, thanks. And I'll give CloneDrive a shot. What are its benefits over DaemonTools?

Ok, it seemed like AnyDVD HD was decrypting the disc ok, but I just wanted to be sure. Thanks again. :)

This brings up another question I have. Is it better to use the AnyDVD Ripper first and then create an .iso of the ripped foler second, or does creating an .iso directly from the disc (with AnyDVD HD running of course) work just as well?

And I'll give CloneDrive a shot. What are its benefits over DaemonTools?

Clonedrive is arguably simpler to use, and you don't have to worry about protection emulation in DT possibly causing issues, I suppose. Feature-wise, there may not be a benefit.

or does creating an .iso directly from the disc (with AnyDVD HD running of course) work just as well

While I haven't done that with the Spiderman Blu-ray discs, that should work fine.

Thanks all!

Once again Slysoft doesn't dissapoint! :) (though I'm glad I purchased before they switched to Euros ;) )

Sorry -didn't see the replies when I searched - removing post

Back