• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Spiderman 3 + Resident Evil Extinction

psywufl

Hi All,

So I can't play these movies? I have 6.4.0.0 HD installed and watching it in powerDVD ultra 7.3

they load OK, get to the menu, everything looks great, I cant press any buttons , i just get a prohibited message

Please help!

What build version of 7.3? Works fine for me in 3319a. Although REE can be a bit flaky as it's 1.1 but menu's work fine

REE has always played for me, but has never gotten rid of the stutter ever few seconds, or the hangs at the start of a couple of chapters.

Latest versions of AnyDVD HD and PowerDVD Ultra did not help.

Spiderman 3 Blu Ray plays perfectly for me using PowerDVD 3104a. Resident Evil 3 Extinction Blu Ray is an entirely different story. After PowerDVD 3104a opens the disc, I jump to the main dvd menu and select play. I let the FBI warnings etc play without skipping to the start of the movie. I do not touch any controls on PowerDVD after the movie starts playing till it is over. If you try to advance the movie , skip to next chappter or use any DVD control button using the mouse or arrow keys PowerDVD locks up and I can only close PowerDVD using ctrl,alt, del.

Last edited:
You need to use 3730 or higher to play REE successfully. It'll play with previous versions, but, not overly well. At least for me. Spiderman 1, 2, and 3 I had no problem with using older versions of PowerDVD.

I uninstalled all my software and re-installed it and still got the same errors....

BUT instead of trying to click the buttons on the menu i pressed the enter key and it played the whole movie....

You could try remuxing, I got RE:E to run perfectly with TrueHD by remuxing it with the latest build of TsMuxer. To be honest most of the problems with Blu-ray is the extras/menus, just rip out all of those and they usually play fine.

spiderman 1,2,3 only plays for me from hard drive
If I ever try to play from disk I get a flash of the spider loading symbol then it freezes.

Back