• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Spiderman 1,2,3 Blu-ray (Italy)

Tiberium

menu is not load and film is not load with powerdvd 7.3 build 3104-anydvd 6.1.9.3 .. and build 3319a with anydvd disactivet load only menu.The error is in power dvd message "contenuto protetto" "Protected" when i play start to the menu . with spiderma 1,2 and 3 ver Europa-Italia
Sorry for my english:)

View attachment 656

View attachment 657

View attachment 658

Sorry, I believe you have to rip the files to harddisk with AnyDVD ripper to play them at the moment.

Sorry, I believe you have to rip the files to harddisk with AnyDVD ripper to play them at the moment.

I have ripped the film to my hard drive but it does not work .. load only menu and when i crush play the key does not work and the menu it does not seem ok. if I try to andaking to understanding it manually gives always the message to me of “protected content”

sorry for English:)

I have ripped the film to my hard drive but it does not work .. load only menu and when i crush play the key does not work and the menu it does not seem ok. if I try to andaking to understanding it manually gives always the message to me of “protected content”

sorry for English:)

Post the Anydvd zip file to the forums

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your "My Documents" folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attachds1.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

CDROM Class UpperFilters:
SiRemFil (system32\DRIVERS\SiRemFil.sys), Version: 1.1.7.0 (1.0.0.0)
Company: Silicon Image, Inc.
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2005-2007 Silicon Image, Inc.
Description: Filter driver for Silicon Image SATALink controllers.
FileVersion: 1, 1, 7, 0
ProductVersion: 1, 0, 0, 0
Comments: Filter driver that can mark drives attached to Silicon Image SATA controllers as removable devices.

Hmm . . .

Afc (system32\drivers\Afc.sys), Version: 1.0.0.2 (1.0.0.2)
Company: Arcsoft, Inc.
Product: Arcsoft(R) ASPI Shell
Copyright: (C) Arcsoft, Inc. 1999-2005. All rights reserved.
Description: Arcsoft(R) ASPI Shell
FileVersion: 1, 0, 0, 2
ProductVersion: 1, 0, 0, 2

Uninstall whatever Arcsoft product you have on your system that installed this filter. But if you can't figure out how to remove (or uninstall that program) that filter (or how to check your filters), do this:

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "afc". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

I have unistall the filter driver and this is the driver load .Is correct?View attachment driver load.txt

I have 5 hard disk and pioneer bdc202 in the sata of motherboard (2x raid 0 western raptor - 3x raid 5 samsung 500gb) striker extreme nforce 680i sli and 1 hard disk in the silicon image controller.

at this time i have the forceware 169.01 but before have version 163.71.
now i rip the spiderman 2 still ..for test now then driver load is ok..but i have test powerdvd but it does not work..only menu

at this time i have the forceware 169.01 but before have version 163.71.
now i rip the spiderman 2 still ..for test now then driver load is ok..but i have test powerdvd but it does not work..only menu

I'm out of suggestions here then, unfortunately. Perhaps James has some other ideas.

The spiderman box 1,2, e 3 have the bd+ protection? The Pioneer Bdc202 support this protection?I have read that some readers have of the problems with BD+ protection..Because it does not work to me?Help me please!
It could be that the European version is various from that American?
I have tried moreover to rent spiderman 3 in video chartering to exclude that it is the is the Blue ray damaged but I have the same problem.

Help me please!:(

It is hard to believe that the Italian version should be any different from the German version, and that one works after having been copied to hard disk. The German version is definitely NOT BD+.

So maybe you just give it another try?!? It must be working, maybe you have overlooked something. Get one of your marvelous cappucinos and try it again (I have a Saeco myself that helped me solve a lot of problems ;))!

Non of them us BD+, and all PC BD drives will read it, it's only the playback software that could have a problem with BD+ not the drives themselves.
What Build of Powerdvd 7.3 are you using

Non of them us BD+, and all PC BD drives will read it, it's only the playback software that could have a problem with BD+ not the drives themselves.
What Build of Powerdvd 7.3 are you using

with powerdvd 7.3 build 3104.. and build 3319a ...now i take a new disk on fly with new installation of windows xp and ultimate driver for my hardware...Which version of power dvd(build)I install according to you?I would want to understand if to someone it only works with power dvd 3319a..

with powerdvd 7.3 build 3104.. and build 3319a ...now i take a new disk on fly with new installation of windows xp and ultimate driver for my hardware...Which version of power dvd(build)I install according to you?I would want to understand if to someone it only works with power dvd 3319a..

up up
Which version of power dvd(build)I install according to you?

I'm using 3319a, but like I said none of the Spiderman discs have BD+. using windows explorer have a look at what folders are in the root of the disc and let me know

In Page 1of this argument find the file log of anydvd with the file list of spiderman trilogy folder of 3 blu ray.

looking at the logs they definately do not have BD+

why not work ? possible problem hardware of my BDC202? i have problem only with spiderman trilogy because all the other films work well and i try to rented an other spiderman 3 on bluckbuster and not work..or a problem is software?

Back