• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Spider-Man 3 Not Cooperating

cemeteryman69

I've never had any real problems with AnyDVD and I'm wondering if the original disc I'm copying may have an issue. It plays fine on a dvd player and on my computer's dvd-rom with anydvd running in the background. But I figured I post the zip file just in case. Anyone have any ideas, I'd really appreciate hearing them. Thanks.

Error message at 41% FileIO VTS_01_4.VOB 114251776 409600

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_Spider-Man 3.zip
    103 KB · Views: 17
There was allot if bad pressed discs return it for another copy.

backed up my copy of 'spiderman 3' region 1 with no problems....
used anydvd and clonedvd....

Sorry I replied before I re-read. :) still asleep over here. :D.

Same problem

Thanks for the information. I tried any+shrink, anyrip, and any+decrypter and all failed at the same place. I believe it was the same place or nearby as cemetaryman.

Thanks for the information. I tried any+shrink, anyrip, and any+decrypter and all failed at the same place. I believe it was the same place or nearby as cemetaryman.

Try cleaning your disc. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

If all programs gave up about the same place.......most likely a bad original. Return it for a replacement.

Same Problem with SM-3

Looks like I got stuck with a defective SM-3, as well.

I received the following error:

"FileIO 3 VTS_01_3.VOB 319436800 299008" [AnyDVD Ripper]

Last edited:
That seems bad, yes. If you would like to know for sure if your disc is bad, I recommend using Nero CD/DVD Speed to scan the disc for errors. If any errors show up, your disc needs to be exchanged.

That seems bad, yes. If you would like to know for sure if your disc is bad, I recommend using Nero CD/DVD Speed to scan the disc for errors. If any errors show up, your disc needs to be exchanged.
Just something I would like to add - it's always good to pop in the DVD and scan it with Nero CD/DVD Speed once you get it home. That way you can be sure if it is a good copy or a bad one.

:clap:

Just something I would like to add - it's always good to pop in the DVD and scan it with Nero CD/DVD Speed once you get it home. That way you can be sure if it is a good copy or a bad one.

:clap:

[SARCASM]

Insanity. Pure insanity! ;)

[/SARCASM]

Wouldn't it be so nice if everyone did that.

I guess I am a bit neurotic and OCD when it comes to my DVD backups ;)

Back