• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Speedmenu disable PopUp/Message "original Menu..."

Der_Bub

Hello,

I'm using speedmenu and aktivated the option to keep/switch to the original menu.

But for those discs, where it isn't possible to keep the original Menu, allways a PopUp appears, which informs about this and has to be confirmed.

In a MediaCenter/Livingroom enviroment this is quite irretating for "normal" users and redundant, because if the Button don't appears in speedmenu, I know it's not possible to keep original.

So I would like to disable this PopUp!

Maybe you could add this to feature Request / todo List!?

THANKS!

Which original disks have you found that do this? You should provide LOG files for the developers to see.

Which original disks have you found that do this? You should provide LOG files for the developers to see.

for example Djano Unchained & ARTHUR_CHRISTMAS_3D (several other, too)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.2.0.2_Info_N_DJANGO_UNCHAINED.zip
    225.8 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_7.2.0.2_Info_N_ARTHUR_CHRISTMAS_3D.zip
    348.9 KB · Views: 1
for example Djano Unchained & ARTHUR_CHRISTMAS_3D (several other, too)

Those are not original discs - Speedmenus hardly ever works on already decrypted ISOs.

Those are not original discs - Speedmenus hardly ever works on already decrypted ISOs.

ok, missunderstanding!

But it could be solved, if this Popup could be disabled and WAF factor would increase again...

I don't see any benefit in this Pupup message...

Back