• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Speed control does not work

PIGSgrame

My notebook has a very noisy DVD drive which every 5-10 seconds speeds up for a short period during DVD playback, which is really annoying. With AnyDVD's Slow & Quiet setting, the drive normally keeps calm, which was one of the reasons why I bought a separate AnyDVD license for my notebook.

However, for some strange reson, this does not seem to work for Das Leben der Anderen (R2). When I watch this DVD, the drive behaves as if speed control was not enabled. Logfile is attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.9.7_Info_D_DAS_LEBEN_DER_ANDEREN.zip
    115.7 KB · Views: 5
Anyone? Can the problem be reproduced? Is it an AnyDVD problem at all?

Try scanning the disk with the free Nero tool. I'm sure you'll find that the drive is fighting with this disk to read it.

Back