• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Specify where temp file are located?

barryware

Can the temp files / folders location be specified?

For instance.. I use clone DVD to create an iso of a given DVD disk.

I want the iso to be placed on drive D: and I specify the folder to write the iso to.

The DVD is read from the DVD drive (G) quickly but when it begins to actually write the iso, it takes a very long time..

This is because clone DVD is writing the temp files to the D: drive, then it reads the temp files from the D: drive, and writes the iso to the D: drive.

The D: drive is very busy. I would like to change the temp drive / folders to the C: drive. Then the program would read from the C: drive and write to the D: drive.

It actually takes much less time to write to a DVD than it does to create an iso image. This could be corrected if I can get the temp files on the C: drive.

Can the temp files / folders location be specified?

For instance.. I use clone DVD to create an iso of a given DVD disk.

I want the iso to be placed on drive D: and I specify the folder to write the iso to.

The DVD is read from the DVD drive (G) quickly but when it begins to actually write the iso, it takes a very long time..

This is because clone DVD is writing the temp files to the D: drive, then it reads the temp files from the D: drive, and writes the iso to the D: drive.

The D: drive is very busy. I would like to change the temp drive / folders to the C: drive. Then the program would read from the C: drive and write to the D: drive.

It actually takes much less time to write to a DVD than it does to create an iso image. This could be corrected if I can get the temp files on the C: drive.
Sure. There is an input field for it (quite prominently), so I am a little puzzled by this question. This is also explained in the manual (click "help").

Face palms forehead...

I was looking for it under preferences.. It seems it is confirmed.. I am an idiot.

Thanks.

Edit: After changing the temp drive / folder location, it took 1 minute, 34 seconds to create the iso after the disk was read and cached to the temp / work drive as opposed to 20+ minutes.

Last edited:
Back